Monday, December 1, 2008

Planets

Tonight I received a text from a young missionary friend of Bobby (our eldest) instructing me to go outside and look at the moon. Venus and Pluto were just above the moon. Awesome! Who would have ever thought that we could see two large planets forming the "eyes" of a smiley face over the moon in the middle of Metro Manila! Adam took some pictures for me and I'll try to post those this week. Did anyone else in the world see this?

We apologize for the lack of posts. I have been sick for two weeks - and trying to keep up with all the responsibilities. I am on the up-side now and anticipate keeping up.

1 comment:

Pami said...

I saw on the news this morning that it's supposed to happen for us just after sunset tonight. So those of us stateside are still waiting. :-)